Tools to Build Your Future
Community Bank has always been committed to helping our customers capitalize on their real estate needs and opportunities. That’s why we offer a variety of Commercial Real Estate Loans in flexible amounts with competitive terms and rates.
Loan Product Types
Our Commercial Real Estate Group offers the following types of real estate loans:
- Interim financing for completed structures
- Rehabilitation Loans
- Tenant Improvements
- Lines of Credit
Community Bank finances many different property types. Here are just a few examples:
- Multi-Family (5 units or more)
- Commercial Office
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Mixed Use
We offer a variety of terms depending on the loan type:
- Bridge Loans – up to 3 year maturities
- Mini-Perms – up to 10 year maturities, longer terms will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Community Bank will advance up to 70% of the purchase price or the appraised value (as determined by the Bank) for most properties. Loans will also be subject to a minimum debt service coverage ratio (as determined by the Bank). Market and other factors may impact the maximum advance rate and/or minimum debt service coverage requirement on individual properties.
Community Bank offers both variable and fixed rates:
- Variable rates – based on Prime Rate or LIBOR
- Fixed rates – based on Treasury Note Rates and LIBOR Swap Rates
Loan fees are custom tailored to the individual transaction.
Community Bank offers competitive amortization terms on a case by case basis (usually 25 years but not to exceed the useful life of the property); 30 year amortization is allowed for Multi-Family properties.
We require a perfected first trust deed on the property to be financed.
We have just a few other requirements:
- All loans are subject to Community Bank’s customary due diligence, underwriting, credit approval and documentation
- The borrower covers all out-of-pocket expenses, including documentation, environmental reports, and appraisals, etc.