Community Bank Business Debit Card
The Business Debit Card is a service provided to business account customers of Community Bank. The customer designates employees whom will be issued cards in both the business’ and the employee’s names, as well as the checking account from which to withdraw funds to cover the transactions conducted with the card. The types of transactions that are available with the Business Debit Card are as follows:
- Withdraw cash from designated account(s) at Community Bank and affiliated network ATMs
- Change a PIN at Community Bank ATMs
- Inquire on account balances
- Pay for Point-of-Sale purchases of goods and services, including the ability to obtain cash (cash back) at affiliated network merchants with use of a PIN
- Pay for purchases of goods and services at merchant locations worldwide that accept MasterCard (only applicable to MasterCard debit card)
And in the event of making purchases via the internet, the Community Bank Business Debit Card comes with the added protection of Secure Code™. Thus, if you choose to and without cost to you, you can register your Community Bank Business Debit Card to protect against the possibility of online fraud.